Free School Meal applications will now be administered by the academy.
For an instant decision applications can be completed online using the following link:
If you are unable to apply online paper FSM application forms are available from the office.
You may be able to get free school meals for your child if you (their parent/guardian/carer) are in receipt of any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full time education may also be able to get free school meals.
All parents are encouraged to apply (including those with children in Rec - Y2) as FSM eligibility can provide additional school funding.